Dear Guppies,
Firstly.
Hello. L.T.N.S.
Secondly.
Seems the only area AAG is allowed is Cafe.
I haven’t vacated other forums.
Other forums have vacated me.
Dam, dam that traffic jam.
Dear Guppies,
Firstly.
Hello. L.T.N.S.
Secondly.
Seems the only area AAG is allowed is Cafe.
I haven’t vacated other forums.
Other forums have vacated me.
Dam, dam that traffic jam.
Re: A Polite Rant...
L.T.N.S means lanaat?
Re: A Polite Rant…
Long Time No See…
tubelight Bhanjeee. ![]()
Re: A Polite Rant...
awww, ive missed you
Re: A Polite Rant…
unclyyy I knew it! u should have played along tubby unclyyy ![]()
Re: A Polite Rant…
no clue who that is ![]()
Re: A Polite Rant…
other forums can be means like that:bummer:
Re: A Polite Rant...
AAG does not know what a tubelight is.
Greetings hiccup.
Re: A Polite Rant…
Could be a lamant…but only if you missed me.