• Image upload is here !!

As you can see here.

the image upload is located at the bottom of the reply box. (not in the quick reply !)

Now have fun posting images and make the image forums a place to be. :- )

  • if you click reply, then browse at the bottom of th reply box.

  • Click “Manage Attachments” button. A popup window will open, then I guess the rest is self explainatory ? I hope so, if not then Im always here to hel pyou out.

Re: • Image upload is here !!

oh cool

Re: • Image upload is here !!

gooda gooda :k:

Re: • Image upload is here !!

challo gupshup close kiya to koi kaam to kiya..;)

Re: • Image upload is here !!

didnt i say GIJJYYY PAII is the best :BIG THUMBS UP:

Re: • Image upload is here !!

gizzy its not working for me
I cant see the MANAGE ATTACHMENTS button when I click reply
I do see the text line saying types of images etc etc etc
Is this something to do with the browser ?
I am using FireFox

Re: • Image upload is here !!

Haider bhai, you should see it now?!

Re: • Image upload is here !!

nope * BUMMER *

I can see all the cool new features and this excellent reply window
but the manage attachment button is still not there

I think I need a new PC

Re: • Image upload is here !!

i can't see da button?!?

check the permissions.

Re: • Image upload is here !!

yeah man.. firefox cant see the button, so i would say method of form, generating button would be buggy for firefox.. (works fine in explorer)