If Afghani guy knows Turk girl’s name or her parents’ names, it’s not hard to find her address because of the white pages. Is he specifically tagging the girl in his statuses on fb (@name ) that people can tell for sure his statuses are referring to your friend? And it’s not that unusual for a senior in high school (age 17 or 18) to be interested in girls around your age (14). But yes, his behavior is scary. I have come across guys like that who did that to friends or others that I knew. The girls kept ignoring the behavior… but eventually they turned to the police or they spoke to their teachers/professors who got the police involved. The guys would break into these girls’ apartments or knock at their doors all night long… so it can get scary. You never know when people can snap and become violent.
The girl should tell her parents. I don’t think she has anything to worry about, she doesn’t like the guy. And he’s hurting her reputation, talking trash about her, her parents would want to know. A stern warning from the parents might knock some sense into him. I don’t think it’s best for you to get involved, otherwise, he will do the same to you. In the meantime, your friend should report on fb and deactivate her account. Deactivate because even if she blocks the guy, his friends might be able to look her up.
Thanks
That’s exactly what I’m worried about. Seriously, my friend isn’t the most physically defensive person ever, and it could get creepy if this goes on.
I didn’t think about her parents at all, either. I’ll try mentioning that to her as well.