Ek dehati shehr english seekhnay gaya. teacher ne usay a,b,c sikhayi jaise A for apple etc aur bola ke kal A to Z tak sunana. Agle din dehati aya aur a,b,c sunani shuru ki…
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A: Apple
B: Bara Apple
C: Chota Apple
D: Doosra Apple
E: Ek Hor Apple
F: Fer Apple
G: Ganda Apple
H: Haraa Apple
I: India Da Apple
J: Jay’pur Da Apple
K: Kharaab Apple
L: Laal Apple
M: Mitha Apple
N: Nawan Apple
O: Oooo…! Apple
P: Paka Hya Apple
Q: Queta Da Apple
R: Rall Mil K Khaan Aala Apple
S: Saada Apple
T: Taqatwar Apple
U: Unna Da Apple
V: Veer Da Apple
W: Wadda Apple
X: X-Max Da Apple
Y: Yar Da Apple
Z: Zindabad Apple
I’m missing my best friend “ApplesToo!”. She was a guppan of GS and not long ago she quit visiting GS. I have no clue where she is and if she is here with a different ID, I don’t know that either. But if she had visited this page…it would have been war of the worlds…lol…
LOL! ya I know. I made it up bcoz in Punjabi saada means ours, tawada means urs and unna the means theirs. S= Saada Apple(Hamara apple), T= Tawada(Your Apple) U=(Unna da Apple. So, sequence, me, you hum, hehe, if that makes sense.
yeah i know what tawada, saada etc means…i just copy and pasted the joke from somewhere and i thought you misunderstood that word thats why i explained it.
when janab…tashreef idhar gs pe tum 12 dec ko layin aur maine yeh joke 1st dec ko post kiya…ya phir tum idhar ek aur id ke saath ho…in anycase i didnot see this joke recently when i posted it