50th anniversary

With a couple deciding to celebrate their 50th anniversary at the church’s marriage marathon, the minister asked Brother Ralph to take a few minutes and share some insight before their 50th Anniversary into how he managed to live with the same woman all these years.

The husband replied to the audience, “Well, I treated her with respect, spent money on her, but mostly I took her traveling on special occasions.”

The minister inquired trips to where? “For example: For our 25th anniversary, I took her to Beijing, China.”

The minister then said, “What a terrific example you are to all husbands, Ralph. Please tell the audience what have you decided for your wife on your 50th anniversary?”

Ralph: “I am planning to bring her back.”

Re: 50th anniversary

:rotfl:

Re: 50th anniversary

:omg:

Re: 50th anniversary

haha awesome… too cool

Re: 50th anniversary

:rotfl:

Re: 50th anniversary

lol

Re: 50th anniversary

:omg:

Re: 50th anniversary

:rotfl:

Re: 50th anniversary

hehehe

Re: 50th anniversary

oh God! lolss

Re: 50th anniversary

:omg: :omg:

Re: 50th anniversary

:omg:

Re: 50th anniversary

ok i thought he is planning to bring her back from dead…

but samajh agayi…lol that was bad…25 saal se juda kiya hua hai…hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha