Re: $260 billion gold mines going for a song, behind closed doors
According to above article 75% share is with the company and 25% share is with provincial government. That deal was signed by Mush behind the back doors. Now this news item appears after five years of the deal. Without going in to details and truth about the deposits as I already see the different figures. There is quite a difference between what is speculated and what is actually there. A long time ago they discovered Syndiak copper mines. What happend to these mines, it were claimed to be highest deposits in the world?
When I say stake holders I mean Kyani too. Do you think general will allow any kind of back door deal? Mush killed Bughti the Baloch leader, just because he only wanted fair share of resoources of Baluchistan. Saying all this talking about back deals by Gilani or Zardari or anyone else is quite stupid.
The news paper belongs to Jang group and it only writes against PPP government since 70’s. But they have no guts to write any thing against dictatorships or terrorist organization like mqm.