2 by 2pac

I CRY

Sometimes when I’m alone
I cry,
Cause I am on my own
The tears I cry are bitter and warm
They flow with life but take no form
I cry because my heart is torn.
I find it difficult to carry on.
If I had and ear to confiding,
I would cry among my treasured friend,
But who do you know that stops that long,
To help another carry on.
The world moves fast and it would rather pass by.
Than to stop and see what makes one cry,
So painful and sad.
And sometimes…
I Cry
And no one cares about why.

AND

** The Rose That Grew From Concrete **

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a
crack in the concrete?
Proving nature’s law is wrong it learned to
walk with out having feet
Funny it seems, but keeping it’s dreams, it
learned to breathe fresh air
Long live the rose that grew from concrete
when no one else ever cared