Re: 1st T20I Pak vs Eng - 2010 in Eng
the solution is simple. stop whining and pretending that Fawad Alam is the next coming of Bradman… and stop saying that his exclusion is part of some massive anti-Karachi conspiracy… and I’ll stop bashing this I’m a Karachiite and hence, automatically a cricket martyr thought process.
but if people make over the top statements about how great he is… then they should have the stomach to see him get criticized for performing poorly. I would never criticize a player for one performance or two. I think every junior player deserves at least a year or two before they should be criticized. but when people hype up some players and whine endlessly when they aren’t picked. then expect to see that the player is brought back down to earth at some point.
and though I know you love me and hence focus on my posts… but I would advise you to read the bakwaas Mr. Sa1eem was posting in this thread about the same Karachi victimhood complex. my posts were in response to that bullsiht which I’m sick and tired of reading.