**1st ODI: England v Pakistan at Chester-le-Street **
Sep 10, 2010 (10:15 local, 09:15 GMT)
After getting humiliated in Test and T20 series can Pakistan turn the table? Sadly I still have hope.
![]()
**1st ODI: England v Pakistan at Chester-le-Street **
Sep 10, 2010 (10:15 local, 09:15 GMT)
After getting humiliated in Test and T20 series can Pakistan turn the table? Sadly I still have hope.
![]()
Re: 1st ODI - Pakistan v England - Sep 10
I hope they dont ruin our Eid ![]()
Go Pakistan Go ![]()
Re: 1st ODI - Pakistan v England - Sep 10
really … i guess watchin crick these days wil b jst a wastage of time … stil … V for Pak … ![]()
Re: 1st ODI - Pakistan v England - Sep 10
Question is how many overs will the team last, 10, 20 or max of 30.
Re: 1st ODI - Pakistan v England - Sep 10
in the series or just this match?
Re: 1st ODI - Pakistan v England - Sep 10
![]()
Re: 1st ODI - Pakistan v England - Sep 10
Becharay Kamran Akmal ko akele he match fixing karna paray gi majeed bhai ke liye. bacharay kay upar kitna pressure or responsibility aa gai hai.
Re: 1st ODI - Pakistan v England - Sep 10
![]()
Re: 1st ODI - Pakistan v England - Sep 10
We all know that Pakistan will win the one day series convincingly.
Re: 1st ODI - Pakistan v England - Sep 10
**
![]()
I hope Pak’s gonna rockk ![]()
**
Re: 1st ODI - Pakistan v England - Sep 10
![]()
Re: 1st ODI - Pakistan v England - Sep 10
**Good luck team ![]()
**
Re: 1st ODI - Pakistan v England - Sep 10
This is such a pathetic team…Shahzaib, Hafeez as batsman ? Geez.
They should have had Imran Nazir - at least he gives decent speed starts.
Re: 1st ODI - Pakistan v England - Sep 10
Go Pakistan Go
Please At least Win a match ![]()
Re: 1st ODI - Pakistan v England - Sep 10
I hope they drop Kamran Akmal because Asad Shafiq can keep wickets! But that really is wishfull thinking… ![]()
Re: 1st ODI - Pakistan v England - Sep 10
I think..Aap ko kuch ziyada hi roza lag raha hai.
Re: 1st ODI - Pakistan v England - Sep 10
Kya khawab daikhnay par pabandi hai? Its better to atleast be happy before the game. watching the games have been very depressing lately.
Re: 1st ODI - Pakistan v England - Sep 10
Until both bafoons (Akmal brothers) are removed from this team and the remaining fixers if there are any, I will not watch any game involving Pakistan.
I know nobody cares but the pain is way too much to bear.
Re: 1st ODI - Pakistan v England - Sep 10
Pakistan won the toss and are fielding. Irfan and Asad both playing.
Re: 1st ODI - Pakistan v England - Sep 10
Match is reduced to 41 overs each side