I am just a newbie.
Eb, aap tu itney puraney hain.. k Allah Mian ney faristhoon sey poucha tha…
yeh kon hai ?
Degas
July 12, 2010, 5:37pm
43
Goodness!!!
For me also,I am completing my 10th year on GS.
Deagas,I remeber you.You always used to go for that Beer Mug' icon in chat.I remember Aleezay,Puther Jibran(a fantastic Guppy from Burmingham),Waleed,Who-me(A very good guy),Wickedwitchjoftheeast,Mr.Furadia............. Again Muzna used to come in at times.......... (?).................... ,Fantastic 1(Chowkidar from Lahore) :p , The chat was really great in 2001-2003 period... Again we had the famous thread openers…
Then Mursalin and others… Andhra and others(Indian Guppies from US)… Then Kabir,CM etc…
I think we did not have complaint/feeback forum,Life1 etc during those times…
Again I remember PCG,Naik Larki… Sometimes it was called Q.Naik Larki
Threads which got opened post 9/11 ,during the ousting of Taliban,The Indian Parliament attack(I remember one of the moderators had opened the thread and he was actually having a smiling smiley ,when he mentioned abt the attack),again the 2002 stand-off between India and Pakistan and one thread opened by the member Abdali `The I.S.I strikes at vengeance’ ,all are real worth mentioning…
I think GS was giving pakistanmail ids to all members… ???
wow!! u remember the beer mug that was my trademark.. some old guppies included Sehar, Baarish, Farwa, Anchal, Girl From Quraish, Mindless, Cheegum, Confused, Cat-Woman, Ahmedjee, Ghalib, X_Communist, Gemini The Great and many others.. yes, we grew up together, many got married like me and had kids, had gupshup to share our emotions, fears and aspirations..
LP
July 12, 2010, 6:10pm
44
Re: 10 years at Gupshup
and just like the oldies u replied only to an oldies post
LP
July 12, 2010, 6:15pm
46
Re: 10 years at Gupshup
shak u r 2 saal puraanaa buddha
Degas
July 12, 2010, 6:17pm
47
may be I cant keep up the pace of the new ones like u..
Shak
July 12, 2010, 6:17pm
48
Its my 2nd year tommorow : o
Give me ten claps
LP
July 12, 2010, 6:21pm
49
:no:ye bahaney hootey hain
it will be my pehla year soon too
will u give me 10 chocolates uss din :aq:
Shak
July 12, 2010, 6:23pm
50
Re: 10 years at Gupshup
How have yuo got so many posts?!
I thought you were an oldie here
LP
July 12, 2010, 6:25pm
51
Re: 10 years at Gupshup
u just want me to be older than u in umer
LP
July 12, 2010, 6:28pm
53
Re: 10 years at Gupshup
chashmey pehen ke reado phir se kya likha hai mainey
X2
July 13, 2010, 1:22am
55
Degas:
10 years - seems lot. I may not be the ealiar lot who joined Gupshup or who had a profound impact on it but I have seen a lot of drama over the years.. for the newest lot I have been too lazy to follow the crowd due to my pre-occupations..
11th July 2000 when I was student in USA I had a great time at gupshup enjoying its politics and frantic scenes. As an newcomer I used to refresh pages to se who replied to my stupid posts. One thing i love to state that it was great company especially at chat with Kaka-Atom_Bomb, alezay, NorwayGirl, X2, NYAhmadi, Waheed, Engrezi, etc… Best part was there wasnt anything that serious be it religion section or politics..
I thank all those who gave me company and still look forward for gupshup success…
Degas
Degas thanks, and glad to have you around and to have known you for all this time. Like you, sometimes I look back and wonder whether in the early early days, whether we were more open or more accepting. aside from a few flamers majority seemed to do okay with political debates even if they had completely opposing views. looks like either discussions now reflect the polarization of society and views or what, or maybe nostalgia has us thinking of those days as better than they were
X2
July 13, 2010, 1:23am
56
when al gore invented internet and logged on, i was already there.
here we go :smilestar: :smilestar: :smilestar: :smilestar::smilestar: :smilestar: :smilestar: :smilestar: :smilestar: :smilestar:
@Shak09 :
wow!! u remember the beer mug that was my trademark.. some old guppies included Sehar, Baarish, Farwa, Anchal, Girl From Quraish, Mindless, Cheegum, Confused, Cat-Woman, Ahmedjee, Ghalib, X_Communist, Gemini The Great and many others.. yes, we grew up together, many got married like me and had kids, had gupshup to share our emotions, fears and aspirations..
Yes** Degas,I remember you very well and we have chatted many times**.Yes I remember most of the people you have listed.
And again my memory is fresh !!! I m glad