Re: Yes/No Game
mera thread konsa? ? ![]()
Re: Yes/No Game
mera thread konsa? ? ![]()
Re: Yes/No Game
woh bhage nai:bummer:
do u like tht bottle?
Talk like the opposite gender ![]()
Re: Yes/No Game
do u like utube?
aaliyah bhai:smack2:
Re: Yes/No Game
ufffffffffffffffff…its Sidra’s thread
I thought its urs NW…i dnt know what is wrong with me these days ![]()
Re: Yes/No Game
aaliyah bhai:hugz:
Re: Yes/No Game
LP and NW I love youtube…go and watch this :
http://www.paklinks.com/gs/video-gallery/418668-baby-makes-compelling-argument.html
its soooooo funny and cute :wub:
Re: Yes/No Game
aaliyah tum satya gayi ho sannan ke chakron mein parke…
seriously… ask him out urself
lol.. dont wait for himm hes just shy
Re: Yes/No Game
NW mere bhai ke baare mai aisa na kahain:emmy:
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
paagal tho nahi hua tum
![]()
I dnt want to ask him out and i am sure he does not want to either!!! And he is not shy…he is in love with some1 else…but it aint me ![]()
Re: Yes/No Game
is he really in love:eek:
Re: Yes/No Game
I think soooooo…aren’t we all in love with some1 ![]()
Re: Yes/No Game
are we all:konfused:
Re: Yes/No Game
I meant that we are all in love with somebody…right??? He is in love with some1…im in love with some1…NW is in love too…so is Babri..sur tum tho…tum hi jaano ![]()
Re: Yes/No Game
yaar yeh sad sad scenes band karo… kissi ko koi nahy milne waala aise.. jo Allah kareinge behtar kareinge IA
.. now LEAVE IT !! we are all sad… and we know it
lool
bus hogaya ab
Re: Yes/No Game
aaliyah bhai:nahi: not everyone
PS:the video was cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Yes/No Game
hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa…NW you are the one who started it ![]()
Yeaaaa…the video is shoooo cute…gosh that baby boy is soooo adorable..I dnt know how the mom and dad were not laughing at the way he was talking ![]()
Re: Yes/No Game
![]()
kids r awesomelyyyyyyyy cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Yes/No Game
yeaaaa…I want one right now ![]()
Re: Yes/No Game
awww:hugz: they arent always as cute as in the videos:mehr: