Yes/No Game

Re: Yes/No Game

What is RDB?

Re: Yes/No Game

Rang Day Basanti - Paint me yellow

Re: Yes/No Game

Yeah…watched it…was sad :frowning:

Did u watch Dear John?

Re: Yes/No Game

no ..

have u seen JUNO??

Re: Yes/No Game

Yeah…very nice movie :slight_smile:

Have u watched Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na?

Re: Yes/No Game

yeah - okay movie .. ..

have u seen .. “Seven Pounds” .. ?

Re: Yes/No Game

No…didn’t watch it :frowning:

Have you seen “In Pursuit of Happiness”?

Re: Yes/No Game

you gota watch that movie .. and its from the same direct who directed “In pursuit of happiness” .. which is a great movie :slight_smile:

have u seen “shawshank redemption” .. ?

Re: Yes/No Game

Yup

Have you seen “A Time to Kill”?

Re: Yes/No Game

I hate sandra bullock .. though the movie was good ..

sona nahi hai .. :e6: ??

Re: Yes/No Game

nope…its only 11:20pm here

Did u watch “The Blind Side”?

Re: Yes/No Game

oo calgary .. :stuck_out_tongue: .. ..

Blind side .. no .. I have not ..

is it good?

Re: Yes/No Game

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…u have to watch it!!!

Have you watched “The Lovely Bones”?

Re: Yes/No Game

okay .. added to list .. ..

have not watched lovel bones either :blush:

is it good too ?

Re: Yes/No Game

Its good…but I dnt like the way it ended…but its different

Did u watch “When in Rome”?

Re: Yes/No Game

okay - you are beating me now .. have not watched it either .. :frowning: .. :sad: ..

can you give me a list of your fav movies .. ???

Re: Yes/No Game

hehehehe…:cb: my gosh…I have watched soooo many movies that I can’t even remember half of it…

I’ll try to make a list up for you :hmmm:

Have you seen “Valentine’s Day”?

Re: Yes/No Game

:blush: .. oo .. so nice of you .. i will be waiting for the list which would help me in preparation for my exams .. :smiley: ..

v-Day was okay .. :blush:

have u seen .. “V for Vendata” .. ?

Re: Yes/No Game

Yeah…but did not like it…

I will not send u the list yet then…let me know when ur exams are over :emmy:

Have u seen “Jab We Met”?

Re: Yes/No Game

exams to next april tk khtm nahi honay .. :blush: .. so u want me to see “F.R.I.E.N.D.S” agian n again n again .. :frowning: so mean ! ..

i have .. and i loved the character of kareena .. i hope i find someone like that .. lol! ..

have u seen love aaj kal ?