Re: would you ...
If its too burdensome, he can unplug me - I mean I DO realize that my leaning toward staying alive are selfish and all that. I love my boys and I want to see them grow up.
yes its difficult in the case when you are able to comprehend what is going on around you..in case of a person in a coma that is able to hear everything and make sense of what is going on around him/her.
Im not sure what the islamic ruling on this is. Also even if the parents sign a will stating so then I dont know what the kids responsibility is in the islamic view. maybe someone else can shed light on this.
i plan to sign one of those DNRs as well. i cringe at the thought of being dependent on someone to take you to the bathroom, to feed u food and medicine..ugh.