I am very well aware of those kind of studies and flaws in it too.
Men who are straight still enjoy lesbianism and that is understandable from their view since still they are looking at opposite sex person.
I know the psychology journals do publish these so called studies and include a few people in it…like in 20 or 30 individuals.
Any study like that can be refuted or conducted to find the result their own way.
Human mind is amazing and variable. The word phobia is promoted to attach negativity to it for making those who do not like homosexuality feel guilty.
This is the psychological way of coming back at people and try to force them to accept this behavior.
Saying out loud that homophobes are actually homosexuals shows the insecurity in homosexually oriented people to try to force people to agree with them one way or other.
No I did not think homos is an offensive word. Perhaps for some maybe. I think it is short for homosexuals. If it is to anyone then this is the last time I am writing it.
Let them do their deeds and let others feel about them what they feel is the essence here.
In his world of political correctness not to hurt the minority the majority is shunned on ‘sensitivity’ ground. Don’t buy it. Liking or not liking is a personal matter. ![]()