Why do muslim men hate women?

I also asked humbly I guess.. Its a question.. is that so hard to answer? does it humiliate them if all those who are shouting for the “change”, cant even say if they have read Quran? I havent said if they have read Quran and what they have gained from it.. that would be my next question and it also shouldnt humiliate them any way. If they say Islam is wrong ( which a Muslim cant say if he or she consider himself or herself Muslim) then I guess there is no need to ask if they have read Quran.

Simple!!

It is like Respect to get respected. Harsh statements were started by the for only a simple question by the thread starter so it means they are not even looking to be in good position.

There are lot of females on GS and around here (in my real life) that I respect not only for so said their butts but for their good nature. Understanding what is right and yes neglecting what is wrong as in case of feamles and indeed a person with commonsense will also atleast think it is wrong if it is wrong. I am not having an army brain but the thing is discussing a matter with atleast one sentence of acceptance where you do say that YES there is something good too.

World is still not that bad!