****<<wht do u like in ur personality>>***

Re: *<>

ummmm my hair

Re: *<>

:5: :5: @ sannan bhai

Re: *<>

I am a Dimple Boy :blush:

Re: *<>

:barbie:

Re: *<>

aaaah rabbzzz :slight_smile: hieee

Re: *<>

hieeeeeeeeee

how u doin?

Re: *<>

shukkar hai Allah ka.. im fine :smiley:

Re: *<>

thas gud

Re: *<>

Does anyone want ice cream?:shireen:

Re: *<>

i have a badddd feeling.. ke aap chubby ho :stuck_out_tongue: …hahahaha

Re: *<>

No I ain’t chubby

Re: *<>

then ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Re: *<>

i want ice cream

vanilla flavor with chocolate sauce

Re: *<>

:@: :@:I’m cutie:@: :@:

im also cute but by nature

i love my Eyes:K337:

I’m a choti si cutie pie

Re: *<>

:slight_smile: acha acha… lol… har koi yehi kehta hai LMAO :D… just kidding yaar…

So u r not human being :cb:

Re: *<>

Why? :5:

Re: *<>

u said u cute pie :barbie:
pahlay tolo phir bolo :zobo: