I agree diwana..
The politics after the prophets passing did not change the word of Allah. Now what the scholars wrote decades and centuries later could be tainted with biases of the politics, and that is one major reason to look at any sort of books post quran with suspicion, and what sounds dodgy should really be avoided and just because something does not sound dodgy in there does not mean that its accurate.
so much energy is spent on whether yazid should be called maloon or RA. why dont we just call him by name, not give him any honorary salutations nor add curses to his name, because niether have any real implication on the faith. instead of fighting on such minor political details, cant ppl just follow the faith, and one of the key things being haqooq al ibaad?
maybe my view is too simplistic, but atleast it avoids the polarization, tension and bloodshed that the charged sectarian views have been responsible for.
Agreed.
I did not add RA after his name but he is not guilty of murdering Husain RA according to Sahih Bukhari.
A typical Shia propaganda.
I had lot of biology books but they never satisfied me. I guess never had the understanding for them.
And this goes for any book…Quran, sunni books, shia books, etc
What is your religion? I can’t guess by looking at your avatar? If you are a Muslim, cross is a abuse for Allah (Allah’s son died on cross according to Christians Aaodhbillah)