Re: Which poster do you miss ?
where is she now a days?
Re: Which poster do you miss ?
where is she now a days?
Re: Which poster do you miss ?
i miss hmmm kisi ko b nhi ![]()
Re: Which poster do you miss ?
busy in her exams …![]()
Re: Which poster do you miss ?
aww
Re: Which poster do you miss ?
I miss the so many, but I would love to run into Raj_ind again… he was one of those diamond rare Indians that speak sense… Ghandi would be proud of Uncle Raj_ind.
I also miss Champ bhai he was a first rate poster and a good fellow in real life too.
Re: Which poster do you miss ?
I still remember when i use to tease her and she use to say Waleed mein baat nhe krogi ab tmse ![]()
Re: Which poster do you miss ?
The Cute was a good sister from India… I hope she did will in her Exams. ![]()
Re: Which poster do you miss ?
![]()
Re: Which poster do you miss ?
we too miss those scenes
Re: Which poster do you miss ?
wish her good luck from my side ![]()
Re: Which poster do you miss ?
But where u at GS when we used to tease her ![]()
Re: Which poster do you miss ?
i was there few months ago when u were teasing the cute ![]()
Re: Which poster do you miss ?
I teased everyone coz im ![]()
Re: Which poster do you miss ?
i remember u n gypsy teased me too ![]()
Re: Which poster do you miss ?
![]()
Yeah i remember that too ![]()
Re: Which poster do you miss ?
i got upset ![]()
now u can tease me i dont mind ![]()
Re: Which poster do you miss ?
Yes people, Simii is Virgo Girl.
Re: Which poster do you miss ?
![]()
I know now u wont mind ![]()
Re: Which poster do you miss ?
thank u sirr
people were suspecting me ![]()
Re: Which poster do you miss ?
never