Re: where in khi can we buy those wanted sana safinaz replica 's ???
^ brummiebird : thanks brummie keep always smiling and i totallly agree with you CB is a very genuine person ā¦not sucking uppp i mean it seriously!!!
charmedone : i am sorry so was i , i was ngetting over this whole obsession too !
i ordered one for my sister ā¦so i personally dont own one . i thought it was too expensive for myself
this is what my mother said is charmoon / 4-moon or whatever charmoom pure silk from china or jpan⦠anyways check pic
Re: where in khi can we buy those wanted sana safinaz replica 's ???
Blimeyā¦you can say that again brummie!!!..I did see a replica..you know the maroon one with black pattis??..well KS is selling that unstitched for rs 9500ā¦and another vendor for $250 stitched!!!..man alive,the difference!!!.
Re: where in khi can we buy those wanted sana safinaz replica 's ???
haaaaan charmed i saw that one too, very pretty but for gods sake its a replica with very little kaam for $250! some people have got more money than sense. I might ask CB to get me replica wala as her prices and reliability are excellent
Re: where in khi can we buy those wanted sana safinaz replica 's ???
Okā¦let me know if you do plz,sweets.I may just ask you to pay for mine too,and send you a cheque..if thatās ok with you.Iāll probably only want the fabric though.KS is asking rs 8000 for hers.Or,Iāll just have to ask my SIL to trek over there and find the blinking shopā¦ghar waapis mat aay jab tak kapra na leleh..
sometimesā¦I wish I had more money than senseā¦deep sighā¦
Re: where in khi can we buy those wanted sana safinaz replica 's ???
ive been ripped off from from a FB vendor too, she told me it was genuine Sana Safinaz, and took me 310usd for it ! i still regret it, eventho i had a slight feeling she was lying to me.
Can someone please pm me the addresses details of these shops too ? please
Re: where in khi can we buy those wanted sana safinaz replica 's ???
[/QUOTE]
^ I have the same outfit. I bought it from Gulf in Feb. For those who think itās cheap to imitate SS, you have no idea how much things cost in Pakistan. If I rememebr correctly, I bought the shirt and dupatta plus pattis for 6500 Rps. I added jamavaar to mine at the damaan, finishings, and dupatta. That was another 12-1500 Rps. The fabris for the ijaar and lining plus dyeing was probably another 2000. I took it to an incredible tailor because I wanted the stitching to be flawless and the cost wasā¦7500!!! This outfit was easily Rps 17,000. And I didnāt even add kaam to it.
This was just to give girls a reality check in terms of costs. You want quality, you have to pay for it!
Considering the cost and hassle, in future, Iāll buy the original for SS⦠lol
Re: where in khi can we buy those wanted sana safinaz replica 's ???
Alright girls, Iāv been bombarded by some other vendors, for disclosing the outlet ;O and I donāt want to be an outcast⦠so no more disclosing info, I shouldnāt be disclosing!
Re: where in khi can we buy those wanted sana safinaz replica 's ???
^ I have the same outfit. I bought it from Gulf in Feb. For those who think itās cheap to imitate SS, you have no idea how much things cost in Pakistan. If I rememebr correctly, I bought the shirt and dupatta plus pattis for 6500 Rps. I added jamavaar to mine at the damaan, finishings, and dupatta. That was another 12-1500 Rps. The fabris for the ijaar and lining plus dyeing was probably another 2000. I took it to an incredible tailor because I wanted the stitching to be flawless and the cost wasā¦7500!!! This outfit was easily Rps 17,000. And I didnāt even add kaam to it.
This was just to give girls a reality check in terms of costs. You want quality, you have to pay for it!
Considering the cost and hassle, in future, Iāll buy the original for SS⦠lol
[/QUOTE]
you paid 7500 for stitching one suit???that sounds unrealisticā¦I am sure you must have paid it if you are sayingā¦but 7500 is outrageaous
Re: where in khi can we buy those wanted sana safinaz replica 's ???
^yeah, I know. It was a sweet and sour dealā¦the stitching is to die for but the price is crazy. This tailor stitched my entire jahez, he is in Bahadrabad. He charged 1500-2000 for SS lawn suits.
I think the charges are pretty high all over Bahadrabad and Clifton. T&M charge similar rates for their a-line shirts (not many people know that they do offer stitching). This new trend (a-lines) is very difficult to afford. First you have to buy double the fabric and then pay extra for stitching!
Re: where in khi can we buy those wanted sana safinaz replica 's ???
Hey I think thats horrible that others are blasting you when you are being nice and just trying to help out people!!! Its not a top secret shop that only some people have the right to have access to and so they feel justified to hide the location as if it was passed down to them from their great-grandmother
Re: where in khi can we buy those wanted sana safinaz replica 's ???
Yes I agree with Midnighteyes .. Itās a regular store in one of the cityās most Prominent shopping centreās which everyone that lives in karachi knows about.. itās not like itās a designer store hidden somewhere in the middle of defence or whtever .. If we do find out about it through you doesnāt mean weāre unlikely to shop from the vendors just because you told us about the store and in any case itās not necessary that everyone here on this group is already shopping from these vendors.. lots of people have relatives in karachi who can find the store out for them but donāt want to trouble them .. I dont think it should be any bodyās responsibility safeguarding this specific store in the centre. .. It would really help if people would cooperate with each other and be helpful to those who would like to know about the store .. humble request ..