Re: Where are Mods?
I got a solution to it all .. make Aaho Mod!! .. problem solved ![]()
Re: Where are Mods?
I got a solution to it all .. make Aaho Mod!! .. problem solved ![]()
Faris Bhai
yah Gina madam not telling me the GMT Time ![]()
aap ka bill aa raha hay batatay hoye
mujhay math aata he naheen hay ![]()
kya baat hai:aq:
aaj kul fbi is givign a number of solutions:faizy:
uffff :smack:
Chat is active between 10 PM GMT Time to midnight and beyond⦠weāre usually there until 2 AM or even laterā¦
Figure out ur own times with this website :naraz:
**http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/
**
^ Uāre hired!
Re: Where are Mods?
wait people, relex
i should be chat mod! but i do see what aaho is on about
You all have the best mods, you need to show your appreciation with cupcakes and krispy kremes ![]()
Re: Where are Mods?
You should make me a mod. After Iām done with my work. Iāll keep it clean in there. Plus, I can make cupcakes!
![]()
Please forward me your CV along with a recent picture and list all the types of cupcakes you can make.
Re: Where are Mods?
I never knew that smiley existed chilly
![]()
All of you mods give me some samosas , chat , dahi barey and snickers rooz and I will keep it clean for you:![]()
Re: Where are Mods?
I vote for aaho and arfi to be mods (because they have nothing better to do then be on chat all day long). ![]()
Re: Where are Mods?
thanks for remembering me aaho.
Re: Where are Mods?
Youāre never on GS let alone chat ^
should I take it as a compliment or as complain? ![]()
Do you want to see a daily fight on chat? ![]()
and thanks for not remembering us ![]()
Actually maein Geo ka numaenda hon wahan. So have to telecast the coverage.
Re: Where are Mods?
Aahoooooā¦why u posting more than 3 times in a rowā¦naughty boy ![]()
Re: Where are Mods?
Who made you mod :aq:
oooohhhhhhhhhhhā¦wruff wruffā¦me not talking to you ![]()