When general myths are broken.......Pls cite yours....

why..so you could find something wrong with the subjects :stuck_out_tongue:

business strategy, market research and business law

Re: When general myths are broken…Pls cite yours…

That Brazil will lift the 2010 World Cup :smiley:

my brother is celebrating their loss! he’s sure Argentina will win the final now…

although I missed my drama :naraz:

Re: When general myths are broken…Pls cite yours…

I love your sense of humour. :k:

I also celebrated their loss…

Germany will win tomorrow… Bundez will lift the cup…

Heil Germany!!! :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: :k:

yea…Germany has a stronger history too..but my siblings all big fans of messi, lets see wat happens…i’m with whoever takes the cup! :smiley:

you are a bundez fan? … khi khi khi khi

Re: When general myths are broken…Pls cite yours…

^ and your a supporter to whom? :faizy:

Me i’m with Manj da puttar Maradona and Argentina…:champ:

Re: When general myths are broken…Pls cite yours…

I support all good teams, because i love the sport more than any team :slight_smile:

:balley:

What the hell is ā€œBundezā€?

Here is another one ā€œHindus don’t eat Beefā€, yeah right.

Re: When general myths are broken…Pls cite yours…

^yes

Re: When general myths are broken…Pls cite yours…

Muslims dont eat jhatkay ka gosht :smiley:

Re: When general myths are broken…Pls cite yours…

That Diego’s kids will lift the cup.

Heil Bundez :slight_smile:

Re: When general myths are broken…Pls cite yours…

That cup will go to Berlin… :smiley:

really? I always thought they were Humans!!!

Re: When general myths are broken…Pls cite yours…

^ :smiley:

Re: When general myths are broken…Pls cite yours…

When Amir khan said :

Haathi ka anda la …

We kept wondering and pondering for 7even years when it will hatch :hmmm: