Re: What’s your job?
Jobless since December! Economic slump!
Re: What’s your job?
Jobless since December! Economic slump!
Re: What’s your job?
^May the Great Almighty help you find a job soon ,Mostar Bhai.
:k:
Better than your former one.
I miss those CCTV footages.
Re: What’s your job?
good luck to you mostar and Nisha
Re: What’s your job?
What did you do before being unemployed Mostar?
Re: What’s your job?
Accountant.
Re: What’s your job?
I was a computer laborer at Foxconn HP computer facility. I lost my job like how Mostar95 lost it… but I lost back in 2007 july… unemployed since 3+ years… you won’t imagine it that worst…
Re: What’s your job?
could you tell me your skills/experience .. ??
Re: What’s your job?
IT Storage Solution Architect at leading vendor.
Re: What’s your job?
Bounty hunter . . . deals in only female criminals .
![]()
Re: What’s your job?
I’m an IT Co-ordinator working for Interserve in Birmingham
Re: What’s your job?
Mine
now a days is cleaning ![]()
Re: What’s your job?
i m still a student ![]()
Re: What’s your job?
I have been recently promoted as HR Manager …
Re: What’s your job?
Well done! Congratulations.
Re: What’s your job?
^ Thank you !
Re: What’s your job?
I do hajamat of…
…
…
…
…
…
myself every morning. Who am I ?
Re: What’s your job?
^ lol… hajamat sounds like ur a naayi.. ooops hope spells ths way!
Re: What’s your job?
^
I’m bhai log bolay to hafta wasool karty hain ![]()
Re: What’s your job?
teacher!
Re: What’s your job?
these days m waili ![]()