Re: Whats your height and weight!
haan na
Re: Whats your height and weight!
haan na
great arli bhai …ap se hath milanay se pehlay sochna paray ga lol ![]()
Re: Whats your height and weight!
^ ![]()
Re: Whats your height and weight!
mashallah arleitter
Re: Whats your height and weight!
^ ![]()
Re: Whats your height and weight!
ap chaltay kesay hein itnay weight k sath
Re: Whats your height and weight!
^ Its like … I have a well built body and I do take my physical exercise promptly.If I happen to drop my weight ,I get sick ![]()
Have not you seen elephants storming through the jungles? ![]()
Re: Whats your height and weight!
hahahah i’ve seen but u know tooooo much weight is not good
Re: Whats your height and weight!
^ see thats just a perception I believe.Whereas even losing weight can be a problem.I do not know if you watch cricket but the main reason behind Inzama’s (Former Pak player and captain)downfall in 2003 world cup cricket was he had reduced his body weight!!!
Re: Whats your height and weight!
I am completely confident ,feel happy with this weight…
92 Kg …![]()
but ur height is also good …so it covers
Re: Whats your height and weight!
^Yes…might be ![]()
Re: Whats your height and weight!
heyyyy i was just kidding
hehe i dont think so even after 2003 he played superbly …what u have to say about adnan sami than ![]()
Re: Whats your height and weight!
^Lolzz thats different..I was talking abt those who somehow tried to work out atleast in a week
Like me and Inzi ![]()
oh dear.. what happened to Ur real hands? ![]()
No probs ![]()
Apple panda chor kiya ? ![]()
good i also try to workout 4 5 days a week …im on a slimmer side lol ![]()
Re: Whats your height and weight!
6’ 190 lb