Re: What sort of Moron’s are our party workers
I was driving today and listening to radio 5 news. The presenter was talking about the devastating floods in Pakistan and the president’s visit to UK. He than interviewed PPP’s head in UK. What followed was shameful and downright embarrassing. The presenter asked him why was it necessary for the president to be in England when such flood devastation was taking place.
PPP leader: Because what Cameron said in India about Pakistan was more hurtful than the flood and devastation in Pakistan.
The presenter could not believe it neither me. The presenter than said it might not have been good what he said but comeon no one got hurt or killed, the floods on the other hand have devastated peoples lives and over 1200 have been killed. It is one of the worst disaster to befall your nation
PPP leader: It was still not as bad as what cameron said.
There were many other stupid things he said but I was so angry at his behaviour that I turned the radio off. are these guys for real? Or have they lost all sense of what is right or wrong? I am disgusted and finally convinced that PPP has been hijacked by bunch of self serving morons.
PS: These are my personal views and have nothing to do with GS.
bari dere kar dee samajh ney mein aap ney!!!
I have known this about our political parties and their workers for a long time. Most of them are incompetent , illiterate, uncultured and corrupt to the core. The entire political culture sucks