I happen to be abut 5feet 7and hubby about 5 feet 3 inches. Yeah, I dont wear heels anymore (hooray lol!!) and yeah I feel like a giraffe when the odd person gives us looks…but these things dont matter to me. I have the BEST husband. The BEST father for our children. I’m older than him, I’m taller than him. Yet he to me is taller than a mountain and wiser than his years. I thumb my nose at those who rejected him for such unimportant matters and at the same time, thank them most heartily!!
Short or tall doesnt make much difference. Personality and life desires are what matter most. When you share these things, nothing else makes much difference. We are differnt in age, in height, in culture, in upbringing, in country of origin, in religion. Yet have the most happy of marriages for the past (OMG!!) almost 12 years!
When you define and know what will make you happy and what you want from your life, when you find a person who shares your dreams and desires THEN you will find happiness.