Re: Well, this is new.
ok ok i got the last lines only ![]()
Re: Well, this is new.
ok ok i got the last lines only ![]()
Re: Well, this is new.
yar smilies page sath nahi rehta:teary1:
Re: Well, this is new.
Really me too:rotfl:
Re: Well, this is new.
Now I have to make a special 1 for me too ![]()
Re: Well, this is new.
CONFUSIONDOTCOM!!!
Re: Well, this is new.
![]()
Re: Well, this is new.
hehehehehe yar:rotfl:
Re: Well, this is new.
LOL really? That’s hilarious.
![]()
Hehe, so make it. I don’t like using generic stuff anyway. Too many people with it! Be unique ![]()
Re: Well, this is new.
i like the new quote + quick reply thingy. I like user personal home .. .. I like the overall look.. soothing to eyes.
Re: Well, this is new.
**Yup I also wanna be Unique jee ![]()
**
Re: Well, this is new.
:o
![]()
:rolleyes; :o : ) : ( ; ) : o : p : D :confused; :cool;
Re: Well, this is new.
Looks like im gona ask my sis to make one for me too ![]()
Re: Well, this is new.
Good good! That’s the spirit. Make one or ask someone to make one for you and then upload new stuff ![]()
Re: Well, this is new.
That’s good jee and I know your talented. Get it out.
Re: Well, this is new.
Aisha how about u make one for me ![]()
Re: Well, this is new.
ME?! I don’t even know if you’ll like it ![]()
Re: Well, this is new.
anything will work for me coz i know u r gona give ur best shot :k:
Re: Well, this is new.
Shall I do it tomorrow morning? It’s like 3:22 AM and my backside hurts from sitting on a mattress from the past 4 hours and plus I am editing my Kasur trip pictures right now
I have to post a blog soon lol.
Re: Well, this is new.
ya sure dont worry take ur time :k:
u went to kasoor thats great ![]()
Re: Well, this is new.
Yeh I went to Kasur today to visit Baba Bulleh Shah’s Darbar. I am not some spritual person or something and not really that religious too but I did wanna go and see what these Darbars are all about. I am too scared to go visit Ganj Baksh’s darbar in LHE that’s why lol. How about i’ll link you later and you can read more about it then
It was fun lol we went crazy ![]()