ravage
March 25, 2010, 7:24pm
16
Well, if you make a sensible argument about something, its all well. I do not like Zaid Hamid or the ‘movement’ he is trying to generate. I have serious reservations about the way he is going about it. I can, for example, argue that his notion of ‘Islamic Economic System’ is absurd because it hinges on the notion that early Islamic leaders did not use paper ‘currency notes’ and does not recognize that no nation at that time did.
Paracha sahib on the other hand has a problem anywhere and anytime ‘Islam’ or ‘Muslim’ is mentioned. He goes on lengths and even digs out news and incidents in his personal life 10 years old to ridicule anything suggesting a link with Islam.
Both are extremes at poles on a spectrum of ideas.
Can you point out which article it is you speak of? At any rate, there isnt anything ‘extreme’ in this article, unless you can point it out. Completely fitting caricature of typical folks you run across these days.
Hes Punjabi himself I believe.