Vote for Sanan

Re: Vote for Sanan

BM y u always jharing falsafa…

What You Mean Now Momo?

Re: Vote for Sanan

:salam: BM bhaiii
how r u?
how is my bhateeji?

Re: Vote for Sanan

:wsalam: Me Good Having Fun, Well She Is fine !!! doing great check her new pics uploaded she looks so innocent and cute !!!

Re: Vote for Sanan

abhi bhi raat ki neend kharab kerti hai aapki?

Re: Vote for Sanan

Today She Is Sleeping Fine I Guess She Shall Awake In few Mins… Yaar I Dont Mind Little Also Anything she do it shall good and fine with me !!!

Re: Vote for Sanan

awwwww
now thst liek a good dad:@:

Re: Vote for Sanan

Check Now The Links Has Been Posted The Images Can be Viewed … Yes LP I shall be The best Father Inshallah !!!

i mean to say k ap har bat may bal ke khal ku nekaltay hyn??:hmmm:

Re: Vote for Sanan

My duas r with u BM bhai:)

Re: Vote for Sanan

Thank You LP I Need This Only !!! Also Your Laptop :wink:

Re: Vote for Sanan

:nahi: laptop will rays will harm my bhateeji:@:

I Shall Keep Far From Her !!!

Re: Vote for Sanan

:nahi: i wont risk it

Re: Vote for Sanan

Ha Ha Ha … Then i Shall Get One More Tomorrow For My Birthday i Shall Present Myself !!!

Re: Vote for Sanan

:smilestar: tomorrow isnt ur birthday:emmy:

Re: Vote for Sanan

Its On Coming 5th !!!

Re: Vote for Sanan

jee i know:@:

but i aint giftign u my laptop:nono1:

Re: Vote for Sanan

Oh Why !!! I Shall Get New One And Shall Think My Mom Had Brought Me !!!

Re: Vote for Sanan

Hain :eek: Woh naraz:naraz: hai per kion:konfused:
Osey wapis an achahey
Aur yeh abhi tak Poll kion nahi bana:aq:
Mods bhi lagta hai bas apney chamchon ke threads Poll ke liey select kertey hain:hmmm: