Yeh bhi theek hai woh chala gaya mujhe band raaste pe chorr kar
Yeh bhi theek hai ke na aayei ga kabhi bataana ka torr kar
Woh juda bhi kaise hua ke mei koi rasam bhi
na nibha saka
Na mei paas usko bula saka na mei dil ki baat bata saka
sighz
**
[/quote]
Chando g aisa tu hamarey sath huwa ap keon sighz
kareeb thay tu faqat wasta tha ankhooN se
juda huway tu dil maiN uteR gaye haiN loG
~pochteY ho wo kidheR gaya
daRd buN kaR
meRay dil maiN uteR gaya~
mere chehare se Gam, aash-kara nahi ..
ye na samajho ke main Gam ka mara nahi ..
Doobne ko tou Doobe magar naaz hai ..
ahl-e-saahil ko ham ne pookara nahi ..
**
I am like an Open Book Except for the few pages of my past, My life is an empty book. It takes the shape of a mystery, To me it does at least. For I cannot tell what happens next, Too many cliffhangers and too much suspense. But its clues all lead eventually to the same place, Unfortunately it does not say where. It only says get the next book, For in this one you’ ve ran out of room.
zinda hoon is tarhaan ke gham-e-zindagi nahi ..
jalta howa diya hoon, magar rooshni nahi ..
**
I am like an Open Book Except for the few pages of my past, My life is an empty book. It takes the shape of a mystery, To me it does at least. For I cannot tell what happens next, Too many cliffhangers and too much suspense. But its clues all lead eventually to the same place, Unfortunately it does not say where. It only says get the next book, For in this one you’ ve ran out of room.
I am like an Open Book Except for the few pages of my past, My life is an empty book. It takes the shape of a mystery, To me it does at least. For I cannot tell what happens next, Too many cliffhangers and too much suspense. But its clues all lead eventually to the same place, Unfortunately it does not say where. It only says get the next book, For in this one you’ ve ran out of room.
I am like an Open Book Except for the few pages of my past, My life is an empty book. It takes the shape of a mystery, To me it does at least. For I cannot tell what happens next, Too many cliffhangers and too much suspense. But its clues all lead eventually to the same place, Unfortunately it does not say where. It only says get the next book, For in this one you’ ve ran out of room.