re: Vaneeza Ahmed got married
i thaught she is alrready married
re: Vaneeza Ahmed got married
i thaught she is alrready married
AHAHAHAHHAHAHH!
I was joking.
I ment if they already start preparing themselve mentally now, then when she will get married the grief will be bit less. the shock wont be that big
re: Vaneeza Ahmed got married
Ya she got married to me … Me on the other hand… still have to say “I do do”
I told her, I will get back to her. What do u guys thing - should I go ahead with it?
re: Vaneeza Ahmed got married
No i thing you shouldn’t as she is already married ![]()
I was hoping some of you might have uploaded her wedding pictures instead of writing wishful-thinking msgs.. sigh
re: Vaneeza Ahmed got married
yaar pix nahi mil raheen. no one i know who attend the wedding has uploaded them. morons
^ or maybe they were lying and were never invited to begin with ![]()
re: Vaneeza Ahmed got married
^ or maybe they are not allowed to reveal details and pictures of the wedding ![]()
re: Vaneeza Ahmed got married
any pictures
re: Vaneeza Ahmed got married
I demand this thread to be locked until the pictures are posted, I Keep coming back just to see if there is any ![]()
re: Vaneeza Ahmed got married
she is Awesome !
re: Vaneeza Ahmed got married
same here ![]()
re: Vaneeza Ahmed got married
OMG i just her wedding pictures,she is looking amazing,such a beautiful dress along with elegant simple jewlary.husband is also good wid a roob wali personality.the wedding was amazing:k:
re: Vaneeza Ahmed got married
wow sheen.. lucky u…can u share the pics with us???
re: Vaneeza Ahmed got married
one of my friend fwd it to me .well the pic are not on net.so isnt it a bit batameezi of sharing her pictures:hmmm:
re: Vaneeza Ahmed got married
omg i wanna seeeee.
re: Vaneeza Ahmed got married
me tooo!!
re: Vaneeza Ahmed got married
me tooooooooooooooo ![]()
re: Vaneeza Ahmed got married
hmmm.. baat toh sahi kahi sheen!