Re: Urdu Words
Sazbaaz = Conspiracy
Re: Urdu Words
Sazbaaz = Conspiracy
Re: Urdu Words
Washing-machine aap ki hoowi .. ![]()
Re: Urdu Words
Shikan / Shiken
Re: Urdu Words
lolzzzz Fairytale.
Shikan means silwatain or jhuriyan (wrinkles). Shikan also means smash as in But shikan (idol smasher).
Re: Urdu Words
dil shikni = breaking or hurting ones heart
Re: Urdu Words
**burrd-baar
**
Re: Urdu Words
^hoslamand…patient or tolerant?
Re: Urdu Words
its urine and stool ![]()
Re: Urdu Words
^Is it bool or bol?
Re: Urdu Words
Saltannat
Re: Urdu Words
bol I think,
kingdom
Re: Urdu Words
Saltanat is Empire.
Re: Urdu Words
I just checked at farsidic.com and this is what I gotfor Saltanat**
kingdom, monarchy, reign**
Re: Urdu Words
betarteebi
Re: Urdu Words
harjaye
Re: Urdu Words
Wah, kiya hiss-e-mizah paai hai aap ne! Subtle but hilarious!
I’m not sure whether it has already been posted, but: Hiss-e-Mizah = Sense of humour
Re: Urdu Words
I had doubt so asked to change vomiting ![]()
tell me this word ![]()
Gooz
Re: Urdu Words
adaab arz hai janaab.
and welcome to GS ![]()
Re: Urdu Words
behooda baatain na karo
Re: Urdu Words
Wrong