Two Muslim women refused bus ride in London

Chapter 5 Verse 57 of the Quran makes it clear again, who are not to be taken as friends;
O you who believe! take not for friends and protectors those who take your religion for a mockery or sport,- whether among those who received the Scripture before you, or among those who reject Faith; but remain conscious of God, if you are (truly) believers. (Quran 5:57)

O YOU who have attained to faith! Do not take the Jews and the Christians for your allies: they are but allies of one another and whoever of you allies himself with them becomes, verily, one of them; behold, God does not guide people who are unjust. (Quran 5:51)

may Allah help me understand the true meaning of Nobel Quran

@ nightwalkr If mercury was talkin abt something else I would have laughed at your comment bro but he denied direct verse from Quran and then said its not in Quran and I read it every ramadan ,

ne ways I am not posting here any more ..