really liked ads of TATA and aamir khan doing for incredible india. they all have messages. TATA’s ad where he asks some election nominee to first show his degree and asks him few questions before the man introduces himself as minister candidate. Aamir Khan’s ad where he shows har ghar main class room , also where he resolves fight between 2 taxi drivers who want to drive the foreigners, and an ad where pople are shown throwing paan and banana skins on road while tourists visiting so that image of india would be better on world’s eyes. so why don’t pakistani make such an ad? if some well known celebrity acts in such ad, people will definitely act on it. I think people of india per in ads ka ziada asar ho ga as compared to that gandhi giri movie by sanjay dutt.
nice video. 2 big surprises for me: one they showed Lord Ganesha in the video with the caption “honoring all religions” - I hope they meant it; and seconf - the fashion show with females strutting around. For some reason I these things were no longer allowed?
Pakistan is eternally tranquil in the sense of its natural pulchritude; it is loaded with gratifying natural beauteousness, its people although pecuniarily indigent yet munificent at heart… God bless Pakistan and people indigenous to Pakistan, where ever they might be.
There hasn’t been a single caste-related death since years, six deaths from the disgusting practice called sati since Independence and a complete reform of the land-allocative mechanism, so that zamindaars no longer exist.
Next stop, social inequality, farmer deaths and infrastructure improvement.
Besides, per capita incomes have more than doubled in seven years. And by 2012, are set to double again. A sign of progress, if ever there were one.
Err… Thanks but no thanks, I don’t have to read your side of deceit and lies filled story. I am content and much better off with what I already know for fact!