Re: to keep elections fair..
*I just wanna make sure that I didn't quit because of multinicks. I was actually enjoying this whole process. It was all for fun. *
I don't have any problem telling that when I saw everyone else voting multiple times, I used my 3 nicks too. so i pretty much followed everyone else here.
*I quit because of the attitude that I saw - Not because of the multinicks or results. Some other people were becoming all sensitive about multinicks. *
*I like to keep myself away from non-issues. And this whole multiple nick thing is not an issue at all. I don't mind if one person votes 10 times against me. who cares. * *Wasn't it supposed to be fun.... *
If you guys still think that it was my fault - well, the most i can do is, I apologize.. : ) ** **Thanks.
EXACTLY my THOUGHTS :-)
candidates were asking members to use multinicks... that was not fair specially when asking person was of a credible post... so, I dealt with that terms too.... it was all fair as per rules ;-)