What do u think I am doing right now
obviously talking to you ![]()
goof ball
What do u think I am doing right now
obviously talking to you ![]()
goof ball
Re: Pimp GS Passport
partyslims ![]()
Thanx n how r u ![]()
walaykum salaam; I’m ok. How are you lkk?
Re: ~~ Aao Urdu BolaiN ~~
wa elakium salam .. mountains kaisi hoo .. abhi to ramdan b nhi aya .. or tum abhi sayband kr diya … hehe
Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool
sooper dooper cooooooool
Re: “ATTENDANCE”=>Present/Absent…!!
presentttttttttttttttttttttttt
Re: “ATTENDANCE”=>Present/Absent…!!
Presenttttttttt
Present:sadiyah:
Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool
cool cool!!
Re: Do U Afraid From Red& Black Metalic Color Waly…
helloooooooo !!!
kia chal raa hai ???
Re: Do U Afraid From Red& Black Metalic Color Waly…
hi,
I’m talking with Javed Bhai :phajj: but now i’m leaving him for you so u can talk with him ![]()
Re: Do U Afraid From Red& Black Metalic Color Waly…
naaaaaaaa ! I am leaving too
Re: ^^m0s@M bE iM@n^^^
![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
![]()
Re: cool,fool,qabool,namaqool,maqool
na maqool
Re: ^^m0s@M bE iM@n^^^
kya ho rha hai yahan pe…main a gya hun
Re: ^^m0s@M bE iM@n^^^
to hum kya karen
Re: The
![]()
Re: Do U Afraid From Red& Black Metalic Color Waly…
mujhe dr lagta hai cokroch se
Re: “ATTENDANCE”=>Present/Absent…!!
present:@: