The Venezuela experiment

Re: The Venezuela experiment

What stupidity. I expect you also rate Robert Mugabe a saint? Killed more than 60 000 opposition members when he took over in Zimbabwe. Zimbabweans dieing like flies because of Aids and poverty and hunger. In past Zimbabwe exported food and now they can feed less than 20% of own population. More than 2 million Zimbabweans presently in South Africa illegaly because of problems in Zimbabwe. But hey, Hail Robert Mugabe for letting a beautiful and prosperous country go to pieces.

Sounds like a discussion I once had just before the ANC came into power in South Africa. An ANC supporter wanted all companies and land to be redistributed to all the poor. I pointed out to him that it was the visionary leadership of three persons who started in their garage and at the time have grown a company that gave work for about 200 people, including this bloke. According to me these three persons are entitled to their BMW's and Mercs. According to this block though, rather ALL be poor and crappy than some rich. Absolute moronic views.