The Random Thread

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

You won’t believe how went it well. AlhumduliAllah. The monetary policy question was there in form of multiple choice. hehe! Another question that I knew really well was The Business Cycle, its phases, their outcomes, and the graph.

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

tryin to sleep

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

Fantastic. :slight_smile:

Exams over now?

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

I got stuck at the definiton of stagflation. :confused:

No I got one more test on Tuesday and an Accounting quiz on thursday, and then 2 weeks later, a hugeeeee 40% Accounting test :confused: scary

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

Stagflation? They teach you that at college level? hmm

Ah, you have a stream of exams. Well, I’m sure if you put your head down you’ll be fine!

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

sleepin

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

Yea, inshAllah hoping to ace them all. I’m happy because both of my tests went really well today..
thanx

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

salaam…watching a video on u-tube about Karachi :slight_smile:

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

You’re the epitome of geekness I see… :stuck_out_tongue:

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

Oh trust me, even the word “geek” itself can’t beat my geekiness… I’m always nerding it to the max :maroush:

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

heyyy, how are you? I’m sooooooooooooooo glad it’s Friday :aisha:

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

me tooooooooo…i’m fine and u? so, wassup?

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

Nothing much, this week was sooo hectic, i’m glad I can relax now. How bout u?

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

Just reached office and having a cup of garma garam tea with boild anda… :faizy:

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

done with isha and then dinner. now planning to watch moive…
konsi dekhonnn…???

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

ok i think this one.

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

reminiscing…

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

Changing Thoughts !!

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

Why changing?

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

Coz I Am A Punk DidNt You say My New AVi !!!