Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
It’s practical for someone with sensitive eyes.
You should stop abusing the colour pink ![]()
Why discriminate against other colours? Equal discrimination equals a fairer society. ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
It’s practical for someone with sensitive eyes.
You should stop abusing the colour pink ![]()
Why discriminate against other colours? Equal discrimination equals a fairer society. ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Learnt a new word today? ![]()
…albeit spelt wrong.
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Yea, a lecture on color discrimination… and that too coming from someone who likes it black and white!? ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
well…it has its advantages and disadvantages…
i was born and brought up here…
i like its advantages and dislike its disadvantages ![]()
but..my entire close khandaan is here…so i kinda dont want to leave this place either..and moreover…i like this place…and i hv nothign to do with politics ![]()
:no:
i was telling her its cute ![]()
well i learnt wht it means today:bummer:
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
at ur comebacks
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
haha thanx princess ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
My reasons are due to sensitive eyes. Bad comeback ![]()
I guess I can see the positive side to a place where your whole family is based which has its advantages. Well you can’t critise the Royal government otherwise I fear you might end up in jail. Your neutrality is important here ![]()
Oh ok I didn’t realise you only found out what it meant. Quite clearly enjoying its use..
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
ahh welll..when they hv to be criticized…i do so…
im not afraid of anything ![]()
but i didnt use it…ruby did ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
So I didn’t know my “comebacks” were being graded. I’ll do a better job next time ![]()
And leave pink out of it, it’s one of the best!!
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Lol, I like your attitude but Saudi spies are probably reading this as we speak ![]()
My bad. Enjoying the fact you understand what it means then? hahaha
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
They’re not but your macroeconomics is on the other hand ![]()
Pink is colour i detest the most. FYI Panthers are black not pink ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
well..they can read all they want…if i hv to be sent out of the country then..welll..it was written either ways:cb:
@ enjoying
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Hahaha nice way of viewing it. So, do you study? or live in an underground bunker (joke)
Oh and you seem very giddy today…
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Panthers are black, but PINK PANTHER IS PINK!
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
So? It still goes against the norms. ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
I study and work too ![]()
yeah..in a good mood today ![]()
where r u from?
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
and the point is…?
oh i get it, you hate pink!!
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Cool, What do you study?
Well Its better then being depressed, lol.
I’m from the UK
Precisely ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
ahh well..i hv my moods ![]()
im studying MBA(education management)
from UK ![]()
arent u supposed to asleep ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Unfortunately, most women do ![]()
Nice, What does that entail?
Something wrong? I have Fridays off so I can sleep later then normal. ![]()