Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Enjoying FB ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Enjoying FB ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
nothing
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Laughing on the comments ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
**i’m watching a very interesting documentary. **
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Thinking What To Do Now?
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
I think you have enough stuff to start work ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Nope Man I Am Thinking Not To Get Involved In Family Business N Take Hell of Tensions Better To Get A Job !!!
So Thinking This Way !!
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Then start a job of a Designer
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
I Am Already A Designer Man !!! I Need Change In Profession Like Sit N Do Stuff Rather Running Every Corner Of The City n World !!!
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
i am wait karing …
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Then start web designing and you can get projects without running here and there and even i can forward you projects :cobra: bolo kia kahtay ho ?
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Web Designing Hehe !!! Man HTML Days Are Gone Nowdays Its PHP N VB Scripting ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
I’m just talking abt Design
Not development ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Well I Can Do That Man !!!
Any Work On PC Can Do ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
enjoyin my free time ..
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Join Me It Shall Be More Fun ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
what abt Cops? ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Lolz COPS I Am Not Worried Or Bothered Little Also Abt Cops You Can Ask Hannan Or ALI Wht I Am N What I Can Do Sitting Here ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Who are the COPS anyway… ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
ali cops n hannan have became a big fan of u
they said me once that they r just trusting u n u really helped them
specially cops were continuously telling abt u