The Random Thread

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

:smilestar: .. y?

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

:smack2: I am talking abt the thread which u opened :emmy:
I love that thread and gave very innocent comments :lb:

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

:smilestar: .. yhh i noe .. u r so nott innocent .. :zobo: .. :mocking:

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

Don’t hit me :emmy: yes i’m naughty masoom :stuck_out_tongue:

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

:smilestar: .. :sannan: .. m nott scared ov u .. :mocking:

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

But I m scared from u :dixsi:

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

gudd u shud b .. :x2:

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

yawning

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

I want to die

Re: The Random Thread

Feeling So Lonely, Depressed and …

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

triangle pratha and amb ka achar with tea is marnay say pehly khana hi to ajao mare speed bht taz hi khanay mi

Re: The Random Thread

aj subko kia ho gaya hi

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

waiting for lunch ..:frowning:

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

Dinner !!!

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

studying n gsing n fbuking n utubing

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

Gsing

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

khaana peenaa mauj uRnaa har praNRii kii pahchaan…so i’m doing the same thing :slight_smile: just had Gajar kaa Halwa and tea :slight_smile:

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

chatting :stuck_out_tongue:

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

m bored

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

Im at work and I’m sick… :frowning: