Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Well I know they are all based on fiction/fantasy novels. But it’s just too out of place for me, hmm I dono how to explain, a bit tooooo much of fiction i guess. Whatever it is, I didn’t like it at all..
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Well I know they are all based on fiction/fantasy novels. But it’s just too out of place for me, hmm I dono how to explain, a bit tooooo much of fiction i guess. Whatever it is, I didn’t like it at all..
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Writing Mails To My Frnds !!!
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
hoping and waiting for a positive change ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Wht Change You Wanna See ? If U Expecting About Climate Its Happening Everyday !!! ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
:no: change in a decision
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Whose Decision?
![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
ab sub he kuch pata hai aapko tou ye bhi pata hoga ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
rite now forcing my self to study ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Nah I Dunno Jee
Good But Rem All Great Ppl Are Drop Outs !!! Try To Be Great ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
dunno phir rehne dain..jaan ke faidah bhi kya hai ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
thanks but i dont want to study :no:
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Then Get Marry N Be An Good Home Maker
Figi You Can Do This !!!
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
no
just rite now dont want to study
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Against logic there is no armour like ignorance. Are you trying to be one ignorant?
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Do I have to try :khums:
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Then Just Pretend Like Studying
![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
You Are Trying To Be One Nw !!!
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
not bad idea :k:
but i have to prepare test for today ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
:no: nai tou
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
If you’re dumb, some people will find it cute… somebody like me might appreciate
yap I felt like that… ![]()