Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
oooooppppssss…I didn’t see this at that time…but I have some brownies if you want ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
oooooppppssss…I didn’t see this at that time…but I have some brownies if you want ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
**
aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww thank you. i love brownies but i can’t have it
my sugar will shoot thru the roof
thanx for asking anyways. u r so generous :)May Allah BLESS u. aameen :)**
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
^awwww..thanks ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Let me have his share of brownies ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Oh yeaaa..u want it warmed up with vanilla ice cream ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
really
but in ur kitchen ?
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
What you mean? ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Oooh i thought its as location thread ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
^:smack:
paagal!
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
u gave me so many brownies so i m khushii mai pagal … ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
ur also like my kitties!!!
woh dono khushi mein paagal hoke mujhe bhi paagal kar dethe hai :hinna:
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
u compare me with ur kitties :hinna:
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
^:cb: shoollllyyyyyyyyyy ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
okkkk now u have to make coffee as well…![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Sorry…I dnt know how to make coffee
coz I dnt drink coffee ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
lets drinks somthing that u drink normally ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
hot ya cold ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
hot ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
lo..chai peelo
![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
thank you ![]()