The Random Thread

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

but m nt made for it

meri zindagi ka kuch aur maqsad hai:fatee: :snooty:

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

Accha What It Is May I Know That… I Might Help You In That Matter !!!

yeah :slight_smile: its my favvvvvvvvvvvvvvv subject … but kal final paper hai na :frowning: to practice nahi karoon gi to mummy maare gi :frowning:

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

its a top secret i hide dat even frm myself

Then What Are doing Here On GS … Reducing Your Marks or Adding ? Go And Study Well All The Best For Your Exams !!!

Then Keep It self Enjoy !!!

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

hehe:yahoo:

i m enjoying

thank u :slight_smile:

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

Good For You !!!

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

:chai:

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

Let Me Get Some Black Coffee Too !!!

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

black coffee meray style say :meeno:

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

ya rite !!!

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

going to eat something

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

Ok Go Ahead !!!

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

i don’t do lunchs sirf saray din mein bus aik he baar khaati houn :wink:

am on diet :meeno:

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

Why ?..Does Your Hubby Asks You To Be Slim Forever !!!1

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

I am at work eating carrot cake for breakfast..and I can’t seem to concentrate yet!

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

its not for my hubby

its for me, wo jaey bhaar mein

I myself need to be in shape :meeno:

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

Lolz !!! Korn Nice Spirit !!! Go For Lot Of Fruit Juices !!!