The Random Thread

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

no i have already taken my breakfast

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

:wave:
assalam u alai kum BM uncle
paratha khao ge

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

waiting to hear some goodnews from my bro.

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

don’t do lunch’s :wink:

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

is bm uncle???:cb:

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

Nah I Wanna Have Briyani !!! :wsalam:

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

hehe my mom making beryani today
wait for few minutes jub ready ho jaye gi al tell u

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

ok pk

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

mein ghar ja ker aj chicken biryani banoun gi :wink:

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

Oh My God PK And Korn !!! Whose House Should I Knock First?

ap ki marzi hai uncle

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

I’m reaching for my sword…

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

Sure PK !!! I Shall Come too Your Home !!! Faris What For Sword Are Gonna Cut Me Into Pieces :frowning:

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

yeah yeah sure uncle
:omg:

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

Give me Your Address Let Me Come Nw !!!

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

united kingdom, england, manchester, bury

jub bury puhnche let me knw al gv u my house nomber

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

Oh Uk !!! Inshallah I Shall be Their On Second Week Of July !!! I Will Be In West London Inshallah Shall Come Their To Meet You !!!

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

maths ki practice karing …

ahan zaroor zaroor al welcome you

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

Sure !!! I Am Currently Uploading My Baby`s New Pic !!!