The Random Thread

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

me serious…dam serious.. u cnt leave it..??

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

Ok Lets Make A Deal !!! I Can But What For !!!

enythin … hehehehe

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

whats up ppl…drawing here. :chai:

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

for what…?? for ur own life.. smoking once reduce one day from ur own life…

wot u drawing :wave:

Does It Make Any Difference If I Am Alive or Dead… All Talented Artist Rise And Fall Just For Pinch Of Dust !!!

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

hahaha then u know well what to do…

Sure i Do… But I Can Assure You If I Get Cancer Or Any Serious Disease Next Min I Shall Be In Your Lab For All Your Experiments !!!

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

leave it BM bhai :cadet:

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

ok u can cum for my experiment…but i cnt gv garantee to save life..

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

Ha Ha Ha When You Starting Teaching Me LP?

Lol Does You Have Guarantee For Your Life?

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

bm bhai u leave it i will teach you:@:

Female anatomy :bummer:

May I Help You In This !!!

When And What You Gonna Teach Me?

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

no no one have… but u can hlp me in my research work..

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

pehle u leave :emmy:

Why Not Sure… When Shall We Start Together The Research Of Life !!!