The Random Thread

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

:@:

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

going for lunch in a while:@:

thank u :slight_smile:

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

lunch ker ke aa gaye:balley:

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

kya khaya?

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

drinking tea :chai:

suffering from headache and lateral pain :frowning:

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

nightwalkr aap kahan ghayeb ho jate hain?

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

well I took off because I cant watch the screen for a long time…Why whats up.

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

NW: aww … take some rest

studying

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

cant…I am at work and will be off in an hour…

I didnt study today because I spent all the time here. :frowning:

So I’ll probebly study or read tomorrow at work :chai:

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

u study too:hmmm:

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

yus :@:

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

what do u study???

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

I am doing a personal studies until my college starts again.

As I stated before several times that I am learning how to develop games traditionally while I practice developing games using premade game engine.

I am studying Directx.

Reviewing Maths and C++

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

oh nice :slight_smile:

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

rubbing my eyez

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

abhi so kar uthi ho kya??

studying

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

Lost In My Own World Trying To Find Self !!!

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

awwww

yawning:yawn:

Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW

gettign ready for work