Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
kam bk 4rm clg
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
kam bk 4rm clg
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
REading the posts in cafe
…and some in Life1 ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
still in pain after second malish of the day !!!
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
jus finished off my portfolio…wooooooooohoooooooooooo
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
hay baby e
I am quality !!!
ya back still hurts how can u see that ???
hiding under my bed U
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
well…you wrote it on ur post ![]()
and no…I am baby E…u wud know if I was hiding under ur bed ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
ya well !!!
am sooooo dumb !!
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
I know u r…dang boy…u make me work so much all the time to clear up confusions for you ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
reading some catalogues
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
Catalogues for what??? stop buying so many clothes !!!
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
clothes …idiot it ATS catalogue …ewwwwwwww
so what doing something for a friend is actually better then
this
UF zara sa kaam nahe hota is larke say
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
yea yeaaa…sure…u think I dnt have other things to do… ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
listening to muzik
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
i m listening to one song … over and over again … hehe
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
y??
nooooooo !!!
I know you are very very busy lolz
fighting
I do that some times listen to a song over and over !!!
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
how do you know that ![]()
Re: WhAt R U dOiNg RiTe NoW
I am BABA know every thing !!!