As I have mentioned several times that since their plan to bomb pakistan back to stone age has failed, now they are using different tactics for the destruction of pakistan, this is one of those tactics.
Take total control of the judiciary of the country. So there is no judicial system in the first place. Hence no rules, no laws for anyone to follow. Before it was bad, they are bring it down to worst of the worst - Just like sudan… or somalia… the pirate system…? or the beduin & tribal system… by bringing the most corrupt people into positions of authorities… Making the honest, sane, educated patriotic pakistanis leave, resign or being sacked or killed & replace them with the most deficient in the brain, jahil, stupid, corrupt, greedy for money people. Has anyone else noticed this being done to pakistan or am I the only fool around?
Elsewhere you have blamed India for powercuts in Pakistan. Now you’re blaming, I guess USA, for your judiciary’s actions. is there anything in Pakistan that you don’t blame outsiders for?