The geography game

Chalo chalo dubai chalo :wave:

Re: The geography game

Dellas

Re: The geography game

:cb:

Re: The geography game

Switzerland

Re: The geography game

chulo chalte hai

Re: The geography game

Djibouti

Re: The geography game

Iran

Re: The geography game

Netherlands

Re: The geography game

Samoa

Re: The geography game

Samosa

Re: The geography game

Aloo Chat ki reri :smiley: hehehehehehee

Re: The geography game

^:smilestar: koi isko keench ke bahar nikaalo yaar… :pcg:

Re: The geography game

me going… dont touch me… ill go myself… i sed DONT TOUCH ME… !!! :@

Re: The geography game

I wasn’t talking about you…it was about the monkey above you…:hoonh:

Re: The geography game

ohh :slight_smile: ok… me comes back lool… :smiley:

Kiss nay mara mairay Jigar ko :asa: mein khoun pee jaoN Ga draculla bun kar :aj:

Aaaaaaaaaaaandaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy
Garam Garam Aandaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :lifey:

Re: The geography game

austria

Re: The geography game

hahahaahahahaahah :d:D … dekha aaliyah.. issko kehte hein “bro” :wink:

koi nahi…I was waiting for you to come back so I can do this :kursi: