The geography game

Re: The geography game

Rampur

Re: The geography game

Shampur

Re: The geography game

manipur

Re: The geography game

rupoo ki rani choro ka raja … hehe

Re: The geography game

mirpur khasss

Re: The geography game

Assam

Re: The geography game

Manipal

Re: The geography game

ladla

Re: The geography game

Rajnagar …Yap Cute Are From India?

Re: The geography game

Yes I’m from India

Re: The geography game

Which Part of India?

Re: The geography game

I live in Delhi but my home is in Bhopal

BTW Bangalore’s new name is Bangaluru I think

Re: The geography game

:slight_smile: Cool… Yes It Is :slight_smile:

:lifey:

Re: The geography game

:slight_smile:

Re: The geography game

Have u ever been to Delhi?

Re: The geography game

Yes Many Times :slight_smile:

Re: The geography game

Delhi is such a beautiful city

Re: The geography game

Have You been To Blore

Re: The geography game

No I have never been to Bangalore :frowning: